Wearhaus Arc Bluetooth Headphones with Customizable Lights, Touch Controls, and Wireless Audio Sharing
||$179.99 & FREE Shipping. BUY NOW
- Patent-pending Bluetooth 4.0 technology with aptX Codec that allows users to wirelessly sync and share audio with other Wearhaus units (up to 30m syncing range)
- Precision tuned audio with 40mm neodymium dual-diaphragm drivers
- Customize the light rings to match your style (single or multicolor) or music (match album art or pulse to the music)
- Simple touch panel allows for easy playback and sharing controls, without reaching for your phone
- Powered by a USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the battery life is 15 hours based on normal usage
Sensoria Fitness Socks and Anklet
$199.00 BUY NOW
The Sensoria Fitness Socks are infused with textile pressure sensors. They enable runners to take full control of their performance in real-time. Auto-detects your cadence and foot landing technique to provide actionable feedback in real-time voice feedback.
- Two pair of smart socks made from high-tech running friendly fabric
- One electronic anklet that magnetically snaps to the cuff of the sock
- One anklet charger
- A dedicated mobile application that monitors and guides you through real-time audio cues
If you are new to running they are great, the digital coach is there to help you all along the way. If you are returning to running the digital coach will help keep your cadence and watch out for incorrect foot landings. I went from someone who couldn’t run 1/2 a mile to someone that can run 8+ miles a day on a good day in Seattle at least.
Pavlok – a wearable device that helps you break any bad habit.
$199.99 BUY NOW
Pavlok combines proven behavioral training techniques, innovative “zaptic” hardware, and tracking software to help you kick habits like smoking, nail biting, eating sugar, being unproductive, hitting the snooze button, and more
You need to make a commitment to leaving the device on and zapping yourself when you perform a bad behavior. Your ability to hold yourself accountable makes or breaks this product. You can zap yourself manually by long pressing on the lightning bolt battery on the device itself (no need for a cellphone), but the intensity of the shock (from 1-10) can only be configured through the Android/iPhone applications.
Pavlok is worn around your wrist like a bracelet. Most people think it’s a Fitbit, which is good because you probably don’t want to be asked questions about why you’re wearing a shock collar. You can’t take it in the shower but it does have some water/sweat resistance. It gets recharged in a USB port with the provided cable.
One of the authentic strengths of Pavlok is that it takes a brief second after you press it before it shocks you. From a design perspective it makes you much more inclined to press the button. I’ve tried just wearing a rubber band on my wrist and snapping it as the poor man’s Pavlok in the past, but I ended up not doing it much because it instantly hurts and I just associate the snapping with the pain instead.
Buca Boot – the Versatility of a Bike Basket, the Storage Security of a car trunk
$225.00 Buy now
Thoughtfully-designed and totally practical. Better than a basket because it locks and is weather-proof and has more versatility than panniers. If it can survive the toughest winters, so it’s pretty sturdy…and very unique. This will make riding around the city a dream.
It can turn your bike into a mobile office, carrying your laptop from meeting to meeting, grabbing groceries, and not having to carry panniers around which e makes life so much easier. Not to mention that it’s sharp and so good looking!
AirVisual Node Air Quality Monitor, High Accuracy Laser PM2.5 Particle Sensor, CO2, RH, Temp, Wi-Fi
$229.00 Buy now
A great device for checking AQI levels and Air Quality. Highly recommended and well worth the money. Incredibly easy to setup, connected to your Wifi in seconds and serves as a reference tool for air quality both inside the house and outside . It also makes you more conscious about not just the particle matter and pollutants in the air ( PM 2.5 &PM 10 ) , but the overall “Quality” of the air in general , e.g. C02 levels, humidity, and temperature and prompts you to air or refresh the air in the house when the conditions are good. It also has a predictive forecast for the coming day and an online, mobile app connection to the AirVisual node in the house to keep you on top of things . It also helps identify where your air leak problems are in the house (doors, windows , vents ) .
Norton Core – Secure, High Performance WiFi Router for Your Connected Home, Incredibly Fast WiFi and Smart Parental control
||$249.99 & FREE Shipping.
This item will be released on July 10, 2017.
- Norton Core is a secure, high performance Wi-Fi router that helps protect your connected devices on your home network by stopping cyber-attacks at the network level
- Core uses deep packet inspection, intrusion detection, and Symantec’s global intelligence network to defend your connected home—against malware, viruses, and more
- Loaded with a set of flexible, powerful tools for parents to manage screen time and set content filters. You can even pause the entire network
- Core supports speeds up to 2.5 Gbps* — ensuring blazing fast 4K streaming and lag-free gaming
Lifepack Solar Powered and Anti-Theft Backpack with laptop storage
$269.99 Buy now
This backpack has great features like a solar bank to charge your phone with a USB cable, a hidden passport pocket, thick back padding and the receipt holder.
The ergonomics of this backpack are awesome and it does not tug at your clothes or make your shirt ride up in the back.
It’s very well made and has a great design. The mesh is very light, yet sturdy. The inside has many pockets and 4 hidden pockets. The solar bank is a great addition that sets this backpack apart from the others. It has a laptop pouch, that comfortably holds a 16 inch laptop and an integrated rain cover that will save your electronics in case of rain.
It’s durable so if you dropped it with your laptop inside, the laptop is fine. It’s comfortable to carry, and the straps are really nice. The “secret pockets” make great places to store things like IDs or transit passes, because you don’t have to stop and fish your wallet out every time you need to access them.
LINK AKC Smart Dog Collar – GPS Location Tracker, Activity Monitor, and light for the dark
$179 BUY NOW
- Winner CES 2017 Best Of Innovation.
- Locate a lost dog with fast and accurate GPS location tracking
- Customized activity recommendations tailored to your individual dog (LINK AKC Smart Collar is recommended for dogs 15 pounds and above).
- Remote turn on light to see your dog in the dark, remote turn on sound feature to aid with training and temperature alerts
- SERVICE PLAN: LINK AKC requires a service plan for connectivity; plans are as low as $6.95 per month and are not required until LINK AKC activation. Plans include an extended warranty on the tracking unit, a puppy guarantee for size/ fit, and complimentary access to the Pet Poison Helpline, a 24/7 animal poison control center.
TORCH APPAREL T2 Bike Helmet
The Torch helmet is the safest helmet you can get for yourself or for your loved ones. It has two very large surfaces of light that wrap around to the sides for greater visibility. It can run for up to 6 hours on steady beam setting or 36 hours on flash. For riding bikes at night, this helmet appeals to both coolness and safety. And at $149.99 it will be hard to resist.